Oh how I wish you hadn't kissed me...
Now you're marathoning in my mind, I replay just those moments over and over again to no end.
My eager heart just knows not how to take it easy. The emotions have already matured, and they're ready to leave the nest.
Based on just a silly wasted night. It's amazing how much your dreams can fly when the future is a mystery. Boundless possibilities, and my hopeful heart gets far too excited.
In a conversation between my heart and my head, it began with love making, a troubling fight...and it ended with their baby - cognitive dissonance. [it's hard to change your behaviour, so you change your attitude]
My heart has grown kangaroo legs and wishes my mind would crawl inside it's pouch.
Funny, it was hard to kiss you. The psychological effect has already begun. The domino's are clinking against one another, and where the dominoes end, is yet a mystery.
Will I see you 'morrow? What about the next day? I should be glad if we don't. Save myself the trouble of a potential rejection and failure - I embrace it, and fear it all at the same time.
My self-loathing and self-contradicting ways are at an all time high.
No comments:
Post a Comment