Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just a Dream

I dreamt we tried to fulfill the fantasy web we've been spinning as of late.
We went out to find the trifecta to our love.
You were overly zealous, perhaps punch-drunk in your approach -
vulgar. lewd. insensitive.
I hurt inside, but kept it to myself.
Finally you left, and I met someone almost just like you.
Thick bodied, seemingly shallow, and with a dick that grew even longer than yours.
We spent the night together, our bodies touching but not becoming one.
I woke up the next morning to find him getting dressed for school
"Don't go. Stay"
He obliged. Would you have?
His friend was in the bed beside us. Whether he had been watching, I don't know, nor had I cared.
The three of us eventually got up, and went out. He convinced me to go out naked.
I naively agreed, but soon discovered what a terrible idea it was. I was so ashamed, I tried to run; but I saw authoritative figures wherever I looked.
A young Asian man on a moped came by, and told me "Jess, you can't keep doing this". He put a snap-button shirt around me, and sat me down on the moped before he drove me back to collect my things.
As I went in, I met a younger girl. She seemed sad. She helped me, and I gave her three items of mine. A pass to let her into an event she wanted to attend, something I cannot remember, and all the change I could find. She looked so happy, and I felt happy to help her.
As she was leaving we exchanged boxing stances, throwing fake left and right jabs.

I’m getting better at analyzing my dreams.

But is the dream a manifestation of my inner beliefs and fears, or a message? Perhaps a message from my subconscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment