Monday, March 29, 2010

Been left for dead.
My pulse is at a standstill...

But still, I'm alive. I'm alive alive alive.
Just not ready for the real thing yet.

So I'm ghosting. I'm drifting. I'm barely there.
I want to be there, I'm just scared to do it again.

Cause last time, I was left for dead.

So for now, I choose you (Pikachu!).
For now, you will be my sandbox friend.
We will share stories, memories, secrets.
And I only choose you, because you might only be pretending to choose me.
Irrational and logical all at the same time, this is me playing it safe.

Like a baby love fern, I will give you your nutrients:
Your sun, your water, even your carbon dioxide.
But not so much that you'll grow into a giant fern.
Because the last love fern grew so big it devoured my life...

and left me for dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment