I miss you.
Is it just falling back into old habits?
I remember feeling like this before...before the onion rotted and had that god awful stench.
I remember this feeling...
The constant loneliness, the yearning, the dreadful hopelessness.
Is this what I want? Can I bear it, or am I just wasting my time wading my feet in an infested pool...
It's the same,
It's different.
Your aloofness is a constant. x = constancy
But I still can't solve the equation...and maybe that's why I still want you.
The unsolvable math puzzle
The one lost piece of the 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
You're at the back of my spongey brain all the time now.
I thought I had forgotten you, had really gotten rid of that brain tumor.
It seems the build up of cells was just hiding inside convoluted tissue.
My emotions and thoughts hide in these canals...I hide from myself.
I miss my favourite toy. My favourite toy broke.
No comments:
Post a Comment