Monday, May 17, 2010

This is it.
It's over. I'm serious.
If you're going to give me up for sparkly balloons...

I'm no sparkly balloon.
I'm the glow in the dark balloon that doesn't doesn't seem 20 ft deep...
But I am.

And it takes time to know that.

I've rushed into it. Sprinted the whole way though.
And it's time to take a hike.

It's time to realize, after time and time again...after history has repeated itself indefinitely...

It's time to move on.
It's time to be someone else
Pick up, start again. No matter how hard it is.

I'm gone.
You're gone.
Don't count on me, because I'm nothing but a speck on the vast horizon.

I'd say i wish you'd regret this one day, but that's not even what I want.
I just want to get onto the next chapter, the next new novel.

My ego will have to be fed by myself, even if it's by fish food.
It will still have more nourishment than your dogfeed was able to give.

I'm gone. Don't look for me. Cause my new goal is to not look for you.
A life of celibacy is worth it to begone of you.
I mean it. Don't doubt me. You're on your own from now. I hope you find what you're looking for...

Cause even though I haven't...I'm willing to do it without you. I'm willing to photosynthesize and avoid gluttony.
I'm a higher being. You will succumb to flotation devices.
I will not. I will succumb to genuinity.

That's not even word. But whoever/whatever I find, will be so genuine...it will create it's own word.

I'm gone. Don't look for me.
I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment